You are here
Convenient location of Mulgrave
12 month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national company in the fields for medical and safety technology. they have a rich history spanning many years; our client offers both stable and professional work environments to their employees.
In this role as a HR coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the new starter set-up, induction and coordinating the integration and probation processes.
- Providing HR support across employee life cycle changes including managing all related documentation, reporting and payroll administration.
- Assisting managers with interviews where required and working collaboratively with the HR Shared Services team to track recruitment and on boarding stages.
- Developing and maintaining generic HR documentation including guides, templates, flow charts, process maps, organisation charts and related activities.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of policy, guidelines, systems and procedures to assist in the development of improved HR services.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Learning and Development team's initiatives through training coordination, liaising with external training providers for specialised technical training (if required) and facilitating staff attendance and feedback.
- HR metrics reporting and producing other ad-hoc HR reports as required, ensuring the accuracy and currency of the content of information and documentation.
- Undertake additional duties as required and during period of leave of other staff.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have significant relevant experience as a HR coordinator working within a corporate background. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office suite and HRIS applications will also be required. In this challenging and varied position, you will be able to work both autonomously and in a team based environment as well as excellent time management and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Convenient location of Mulgrave