You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, global organisation leading its peers in the industry. They drive a culture of excellence through the promotion of strong relationships with clients. This innovative company is looking for a warm and vibrant HR Coordinator/Administrator to become an integral part of their growing team.
Our client is seeking an instrumental HR Coordinator/Administrator to play a pivotal supporting role in coordinating and managing the office and team. The individual will be proactively involved in a number of tasks which include;
- Provide pivotal support for the sales, service and leadership team.
- Manage and coordinate internal travel, meetings, schedules, agendas, accommodation and travel arrangements for key stakeholders.
- Coordinate company events such as conferences.
- Provide holistic office management support across the business.
- Manage the implementation and integration of HR programs and processes.
- Coordinate the implementation of new staff, including coordination of recruitment processes, liaising with agencies, HR administration and on boarding procedures.
- Manage any internal HR enquiries from the team.
- Maintain and update HR policies as and when required.
- Preparation of internal reports.
- Liaise professionally with internal and external stakeholders in order to promote strong customer engagement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will command impeccable organisational skills paired with strong initiative and a driven, self-motivated nature. The ideal individual will have past experience within a Human Resource orientated role and be degree qualified. This role is well suited to individuals who thrive in a busy environment, are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and want to contribute directly to the overall success of the team. Must demonstrate success in a similar role with exposure to HR.
What's on Offer
Partner with this thriving business in order to drive a continued level of success. Enjoy a challenging and fast paced role with career development opportunities.