You are here
Human Resource Assistant & Office Administrator
- Global company listed on the NYSE
- Impressive future grow prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a NYSE listed leading services company based in the USA, with operations across the globe. A strategic expansion into Australia has seen an exciting new position arise for a Human Resource Assistant & Office Administrator to contribute directly to the ongoing success of the company.
The successful candidate will command impeccable organisational skills paired with strong initiative and a driven, self-motivated nature. The ideal individual will preferably have past experience within a Human Resource orientated role and be degree qualified. This role is well suited to individuals who thrive in a busy environment, are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and want to contribute directly to the overall success of the team. Additionally you will have a customer support orientated outlook with the ability to liaise effectively across both internal and external stakeholders.
Success in this role will be dependent upon:
Demonstrated success in a similar role.
Knowledge of HR procedures and an ability to implement and integrate them.
High levels of motivation and organisation.
Proven relationship management skills.
Strong administration skills.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking an instrumental Human Resource Assistant & Office Administrator to play a pivotal supporting role in coordinating and managing the office and team. The individual will be proactively involved in a number of tasks which include;
- Provide pivotal support for the sales, service and leadership team.
- Manage and coordinate internal travel, meetings, schedules, agendas, accommodation and travel arrangements for key stakeholders.
- Coordinate company events such as conferences.
- Provide holistic office management support across the business.
- Manage the implementation and integration of HR programs and processes.
- Coordinate the implementation of new staff, including coordination of recruitment processes, liaising with agencies, HR administration and on boarding procedures.
- Manage any internal HR enquiries from the team.
- Maintain and update HR policies as and when required.
- Preparation of internal reports.
- Liaise professionally with internal and external stakeholders in order to promote strong customer engagement.
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to play an integral role in adding to the already impressive success of this USA based company. You will be compensated with competitive remuneration and career development opportunities.