You are here
This position is now filled
Human Resource Officer // Temporary
- Immediate Start
- Sought-after Organisation
About Our Client
Located on the Southside, our client is a leading Australian organisation who prides itself on their passion for customer focus and innovative culture.
The Main Responsibilities of this position include:
- Day to day general HR support
- Providing policy and procedure advice and assistance on a range of employment and HR matters
- Support on end to end recruitment (screening and sourcing)
- Manage the CRM system; and report on to this daily
- Providing advise and support to managers and staff
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to new systems
- HR experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Proven experience in an relative industry or environment, understanding and interpreting HR policies and industrial awards
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and large projects to completion
What's on Offer
This is an ongoing temporary, full time opportunity working Mon to Fri business hours. Due to start W/C 10th Oct 2016.
Please apply asap if you believe you are what we are looking for.