You are here
Inbound Customer Service Officer
- 12 month FTC to Permanent
- Work in a dedicated team that seeks to go above and beyond for the public.
About Our Client
Our client, a government agency, provides a range of local services to the general public. They achieve a high standard of excellence delivering these services to the local community and want to ensure this standard is carried throughout their customer support team. Training is provided alongside a great chance to further develop your already existing call centre experience.
Working within a highly qualified and dedicated team of Call Centre Representatives and report to a Team Leader, general responsibilities may include:
- Receiving customer service enquiries and provide expert advice in service and policy;
- Handle a medium-high volume of calls from members of the public;
- Monitor data input into a range of systems;
- Use administrative tools, including SAP and TRIM;
- Report to your supervisor regarding issues of non-compliance; and
- Ability to proactively seek solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have excellent contact centre experience, with exposure responding to high volume calls and extensive knowledge on the procedures and standards of excellence when dealing with customers. You will be positive, upbeat and willing to learn and challenge yourself.
You must be able to display a high standard of communications skills, keyboard literacy and ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must. Skills and qualities that are essential include:
- MS Office experience;
- Experience managing 80+ calls per day;
- Fast an accurate keyboard skills;
- Clear communication skills;
- A willingness to learn; and
- Full work rights in Australia (those on a working holiday visa need not apply)
What's on Offer
This temporary assignment will give you great exposure to the public sector. You will work in a dedicated team of customer service professionals. Competitive hourly rate. Potential to be extended or become permanent.
- Training provided
- Close to public transport
- Close knit, supportive team