You are here
Inside Sales Consultant
Located 10 minutes from Central station
Large offices with kitchen and lounge
About Our Client
Join one of Australia's most reputable online solutions companies, assisting a range of small to large organisations in driving their business effectiveness and profitability via digital platforms. Now expanding their sales division due to an increase in client demands, they are on the lookout for 4 sales representatives ranging from experienced to Graduate level.
As a member of the sales division you will take a consultative approach in understanding your clients' needs before providing a tailored solution. This is all about relationship development and is a fast-paced environment in which you will be:
- Contacting leads and attending prospect meetings, with the intent to secure new business and raise awareness of products and services;
- Self-lead generation and securing new business opportunities;
- Maintaining a short, sharp sales cycle;
- Achieving set sales targets & objectives, as well as income and business targets;
- Ensuring high standards of professionalism and customer service thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
As a member of the Sydney sales team, you will be valued because of your strong ability to sell and build relationships with customers. You will be a team player with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
All applicants must have:
- Experience in selling over the phone or face to face, including B2B is highly regarded but not necessary - as long as you have the right attitude and drive!
- Ability to identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in working on different types of sales and marketing activities
- Open minded and innovative approach
- Well -developed relationship building skills and negotiation skills
- Outstanding commitment to customer service and internal & external customer experience
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision making skills
What's on Offer
With a structured induction period and ongoing training and development, become a part of a friendly and supportive team that are passionate about technology and sales.
- Regular social events
- Gym memberships and local charity events
- Successful, energetic and vibrant sales team
- Enticing and achievable commission structure