You are here
Inside Sales Executive
- Join a booming business in arguably the strongest economic growth industry!
- Be highly rewarded for strong performance with a generous commission structure
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in cloud-based tender solutions for the Building and Construction industry, enabling complete transparency throughout the project management process. This service has revolutionised the management of projects across the industry, and as a result the business is undergoing significant growth. The role involves a high volume of consultative Business-to-Business interaction with the intention to sign client subscriptions for the cloud-based network to instil efficiency into the project management process.
This position represents an opportunity to grow your portfolio of clients and develop new business. The role involves outbound phone calls to Commercial Build clients in Australia and New Zealand with an intention to either acquire or retain their business. The duties and responsibilities expected of the successful applicant include, but are not limited to:
- Handle customer sales enquiries and convert leads into tangible sales
- Grow existing client portfolio as well as manage existing accounts
- Effectively liaise with key stakeholders within existing and prospective clients to develop business relationships
- Maximise subscription retention
- Advise existing accounts of new service offerings
- Conduct phone-based product simulations to assist with sales numbers
- Manage prospective clients and provide them with detailed marketing information to assist the sales process
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have a strong history of proven success in Business-to-Business sales, and some knowledge of the Building and Construction industry. Self-motivation and effective autonomy is essential as this role is heavily target driven. You will be operating in a team environment, but consistently strong individual performance is important. Experience with strict sales targets and KPI's is expected as performance is managed based on volume of activity and sales. Furthermore, a degree of working experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM's is crucial.
What's on Offer
- Exciting position within a rapidly growing business!
- Fantastic opportunity to manage and grow a personal portfolio in a newly created role
- Be strongly rewarded with a generous uncapped commission scheme.
- Conveniently located within the CBD