You are here
Inside Sales Representative
- Market Leader in their field
- Rewarding role with uncapped commissions
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation in the construction and software industry and a leader in the Australian market.
In this office based 100% phone based position you will be responsible for maintaining and growing your portfolio of accounts by selling to new and existing customers. You will maintain regular contact with your portfolio to ensure client satisfaction while also securing new business and maximising sales opportunities. Problem solving and issue resolution will also be a key part of this role, as well as recommending & delivering solutions to retain the customer. By building effective relationships and acting as a subject matter expert, you will have a solid understanding of your target clients within the commercial building industry.
You will work autonomously to manage your own pipeline and work towards agreed sales budgets. Client contact will be via inbound and outbound calls as well as email communication. By working closely within the sales team, you will ensure mutual success and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this exciting position it is essential that you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role and a proven track record in securing new business
- Strong relationship management ability
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- The ability to work autonomously while also contributing to a team environment
- Strong problem solving ability and experience with managing a portfolio of accounts
- Intermediate MS Office skills and experience in maintaining a CRM database
Experience in the construction or IT industry will be very highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Central CBD Location
- Working hours- Monday to Friday (no travel required)
- Generous base salary with uncapped commissions - OTE $110K+
- Newly created position that you can make your own