You are here
This position is now filled
Intake and Review Officer
- Immediate start + competitive hourly rate
- Interesting and varied role
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable government body responsible for administering access and privacy legislation who pride themselves on promoting transparency and accountability. Due to an influx of applications, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Intake and Review Officer to join their dynamic team on a temporary basis.
As an integral member of the Intake and Review team, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking the initial assessment and registration of requests for assistance by members of the public;
- Supporting senior stakeholders in complaints handling and undertaking all relevant investigations;
- Maintaining a customer-centric approach to ensure a positive customer experience at all times;
- Utilising internal systems to effectively track cases and update customers on the status of their enquiries;
- Using swift and effective judgement to escalate issues to senior stakeholders and other agencies where necessary;
- Assisting senior stakeholders in compiling data, reports and analysis for the purpose of conducting investigations; and
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of all legislation, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have relevant experience in an Administrative role in the Government sector and will have experience in TRIM. Given the extensive customer interaction required, you will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a highly customer-centric approach. Furthermore, you will be an individual who is able to prioritise between conflicting tasks and who is able to remain calm under pressure. Finally, you will enjoy working as a part of a friendly and professional team.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start;
- Highly competitive hourly rate;
- Ongoing temporary contract; and
- Modern offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.