You are here
This position is now filled
Internal Sales Consultant
- Are you skilled at building commercial relationships?
- Work as part of a team to drive revenue
About Our Client
My client is a growing wholesaler within the automotive industry. With offices based across Australia, they are looking to add to their internal sales team, based at Rocklea.
This is a busy role, with the focus being on driving sales through servicing existing accounts. The role will be responsible for:
- Actively account manage existing business clients
- Managing inbound/outbound customer enquiries by phone and email
- Looking for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell during phone calls
- Promoting regular specials during calls
- Provision of quotes and appropriate follow up
- Processing customer orders via phone and email
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you will ideally come from an internal sales or sales position (not retail). You will be enthusiastic, driven and focused on providing exceptional customer service, driving commercial outcomes. You will also possess:
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Confident and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and committed attitude
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to further your account management and sales in an internal sales environment. There is true opportunity to progress with this growing organisation for a strong performer.
- Small and friendly team environment
- Monday to Friday, 7.30 and 8.30 start times.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Parking available onsite