You are here
Internal Sales Coordinator - Electrical
Fantastic career and role development opportunities in a supportive environemt
Growing business and excellent company environment
About Our Client
With a presence in Australia for the past 12 years, the specialist market our client operates in allows them to be a market leader in the electrical engineering field. As a distributor of well known brands as well as the capacity to manufacture niche required products, the understanding of their clients operations and dedication to sourcing the best possible service solution is what sets this business apart from the rest.
This role has a technical element with providing advice and product recommendation, so your passion and interest in the electrical, technology or engineering space will be used to help create new business opportunities as well as ensure the customer receives the best solution.
As an Internal Sales Coordinator your role and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Key liaison between clients and internal departments
- Understanding project based requirements
- Interpreting technical information and providing product advice
- Proactively providing products in a solution based manner
- Consulting with clients around company services and the best solution to meet their requirements
- Liaising with the engineering divisions to articulate project requirements
- Order processing of all product, service and stock
- Help and assist with the allocation of service and installation
- Provide support to off-site engineers
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this position you will ideally possess the following:
- Previous customer service or internal sales experience dealing with electrical, automation or engineering products
- Passion for technical products or looking to transition your hands on knowledge to an office environment
- Enjoy further enhancing your knowledge but have a basic understanding of electrical products
- Articulate, personable and engaging personality to provide professional and rapport based customer service
- Accurate data entry and use of ERP system for processing of orders
- Driven work ethic with a desire to achieve within a growing business in WA
What's on Offer
The position is a permanent full time role working closely across the internal teams. Your passionate and proactive interest into electrical, automation or engineering aspects will allow you to create lasting relationships with key account holders with the business. Your self motivated approach and dedication to developing internally in the business will allow the client to provide you with support and resources to take the next step in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to combine your interpersonal skills, technical capacity as well as dedication to being a successful asset to a business that reward shard work!