You are here
This position is now filled
- Fantastic company and reputable brand offering stability and lonjevity!
- Varied opportunity combining customer service, administraion and sales!
About Our Client
As the number one player within their field and after experiencing continued growth over the past 12 months, an opportunity for an internal sales consultant has opened to join a business who specialise in building and construction material. Offering decorative, sustainable, high end luxury or affordable product solutions, this business recognise the value of their service and have significant market share due to this.
As an internal sales consultant your role and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Attend to all customer enquiries via email, phone and trade counter interaction
- Greet all walk in customers and key account clients
- Consult with builders, trades and general customers regarding product selection
- Provide advice to customers regarding budgets and recommended designs
- Product quotations and price lists for residential and commercial projects
- Process all customer orders via SAP
- Monitor stock availability and inventory, liaising with suppliers for production and lead times
- Follow up on deliveries and proactively resolve any issues reported
- Process account invoices and ensure payments are received
- Support the external sales representatives
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this position you will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience within an internal sales, counter sales or customer service opportunity, ideally within the building and construction market but this is not essential.
- Ability to consult through products, colour selection, design and practicality of products
- Influence and respond to customer budgets, pricing and preferences
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail, the use of SAP previously is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for assisting customers
- Ability to multitask and proactive approach problems with minimal supervision
What's on Offer
This internal sales opportunity is a fantastic chance to join a leading recognised brand across the residential and commercial market. Working in a desirable office facility with parking on site, you have the opportunity to utilise your love of customer service and combine this with increasing your product knowledge and establishing a career within this company.
This is a permanent full time position based in the northern suburbs of Perth. The salary for this position is $50,000 + Superannuation and offers stability, lonjevity and career progression.