You are here
Scope to develop into external role.
Work for a growing business!
About Our Client
Our client is a locally owned and operated business with a national reach and a proven track record spanning almost 17 years. Based in Wangara, they operate a distribution centre which services WA/SA/NT as well as Asia on occasion.
As internal sales consultant, you will be the crucial first point of contact for all inbound enquiries. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Providing exceptional customer service both on the phone and via email.
- Quoting and negotiating fees for prospects.
- Actively supporting the external sales team.
- Handling invoice enquiries and after sales support.
- Making outbound sales calls to follow up on quotations.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the position you will ideally possess:
- At least 12 months experience in a similar internal sales position.
- Experience with valves/hydraulics/pneumatics will be highly regarded.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High levels of drive and resilience required to make outbound sales calls
- Experience using SAP will be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity in a profitable and growing business with genuine opportunities for progression into an external sales role. If you think you have the drive, resilience and creativity to excel in this position long term, apply via this ad.