You are here
This position is now filled
Junior Account Manager
- Do you enjoy maintaining customer relationships?
- Are you proactive and can work autonomously?
About Our Client
My client is a leading IT company focused on providing clients with an all-inclusive IT solution from cloud based telecommunications to networking and data services. As a result of continued success in the Brisbane market, they are looking to expand their team. This role would suit someone with technical IT experience with a natural customer service ability.
This position is responsible for maintaining exceptional customer service standards for existing business, whilst leveraging opportunities to cross-sell products. There will also be requirement to support the Business Development Manager with sales support duties.
You will also be responsible for:
- Actively account managing existing business clients
- Looking for opportunities to up-sell where appropriate
- Managing inbound/outbound customer enquiries by phone and email
- Processing customer orders and updating the CRM
- Attending regular networking events
- Assisting at industry trade shows
The Successful Applicant
It should be noted that this is not a sales position. Its exists to service an established client base. Previous experience required to be considered for this position is quite broad. The focus is on commercial success within a sales-like position (not retail), ideally with an IT background. This could include:
- Account Management
- Sales Support
- Customer Service in an IT or telecommunications
Above all you will be confident. You will be self-motivated and driven, with sound commercial acumen and a passion for exceptional customer service. You will also possess:
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Friendly and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and committed attitude
What's on Offer
- Small and friendly team environment
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent Opportunity
- $50,000 - $55,000 + Super, dependent on experience
- Parking available onsite