You are here
Junior Administrative Assistant
- Global Organization
- Exciting Opportunity to Progress
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company that operates in across the globe. This ever-expanding organization is working to further consolidate its market position in Australia and requires a dynamic junior administrator to join their team.
The Junior Administration Assistant is a key support role that involves building strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Fielding, transferring and screening telephone calls for team members
- Developing documents including editing, proofreading, and formatting
- E-filing, paper filing and archiving duties
- Supporting team members with the use of multimedia and MS Office Suite
- Assisting with projects and events
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring confidentiality in data entry tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to delivering the highest standard of work. You will also be highly proficient in using the MS Office Suite. Previous experience working in the insurance industry will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organization that is committed to providing its employees with targeted training. Career progression is a key prospect in this role as the Junior Administration Assistant.