You are here
Junior Business Development Manager
- Very attractive domestic opportunity with a growing International brand
- Clear organic career progression opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client is a cloud based service that aims to support brick and mortar retailers by helping them increase sales. They provide cloud-based solutions to advertise and sell successfully online, minus the logistical process of building and maintaining a website. Right now they average around 300k web visits per month, have a database of over 130k home owners and builders, work with over 400 nationwide retailers and independent sellers and list tens of thousands of decorating, building and renovating products.
In this role you will a vital part of the success of the business! You will be reporting directly to the National Sales Manager and expected to drive revenue from the early stages. The remuneration structure is base salary plus a monthly commission structure. The various responsibilities expected of the successful applicant include, but are not restricted to:
- Conducting outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Conducting face-to-face client meetings
- Willingness to travel domestically on a monthly basis
- Ensuring company revenue targets and KPI's are met
- Identifying opportunities to solution sell the service, as well as cross and up-sell
- Meeting and exceeding individual productivity, sales and conversion KPI's
- Possessing a great attitude
- Adhering to various company policies and procedures
- Post-sale follow up calls and relationship management
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an individual who has is passionate about sales and has a willingness to grow and develop long-term with the business. It's crucial for the successful applicant to be able to think quickly and creatively in pressured situations, to be able to connect with key internal stakeholders and decision makers and most importantly to close Sales. Highly developed verbal communication skills are essential, as a large part of measured performance in the role is to do with attracting business for the client. Attitude is the key, and our client is looking for a driven, passionate individual who is resilient and not afraid to deal with setbacks.
What's on Offer
- A meaningful position within an enjoyable, vibrant workplace culture
- Clear career progression pathway with an rapidly growing organisation
- Access to commission on top of an attractive salary!
- Convenient City-fringe location