You are here
Junior Legal Assistant
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable firm, with a national market presence. This firm seeks employees that have a background and interest in wanting to help individuals in seeking justice.
Working with an associate, this role requires an individual who has demonstrated extensive experience in a similar role within the legal sector. The responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming enquires and transferring calls to the right people when required
- Arrange and manage appointments
- Have the ability to respond to clients needs by providing timely and accurate information
- Being responsible for incoming mail and managing this accordingly
- Preparation of minutes during meetings
- Preparation of billings
- Follow Principal instructions to arrange opening and closing of files.
The Successful Applicant
The Legal Assistant position will be a varied role which will challenge and demand an individual with a strong ability to prioritise in order to complete tasks to a high standard. To be successful in this role, you will possess the ability to work in collaboration with other legal assistants as well as autonomously to get crucial tasks completed. Additionally, a strong understanding of court procedures is necessary. The individual will be a driven and enthusiastic person who has an intuitive nature. You will have an aptitude for Microsoft Office Suit (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) coupled with an immaculate attention to detail and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment. Ideally, you will have at least two years experience in a relatable position.
What's on Offer
Our client is a nationally recognised organisation that promotes career development and progression in order to shape your future caree.