You are here
This position is now filled
Junior Personal Assistant
- Awesome opportunity for junior personal assistant
- Inner west location
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leader in the its sector with global operations and an enviable reputation. Here lies a rare and exciting opportunity for an Personal Assistant to join their Sydney team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the Director and manage the overall scheduling of the corporate calendar;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs by the Director and broader business;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the Director;
- Efficiently managing a large volume of incoming emails, calls and mail;
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration; and
- Assisting the customers service team and managing 8 key accounts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. Furthermore, you will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment. This is a long term temporary opportunity thus must have unlimited work rights.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive salary;
- Opportunities of exponential growth within the company
- Team-based organisational culture.