You are here
Junior Sales/Business Development Consultant
- Clear organic career progression opportunities!
- Very attractive salary package plus monthly uncapped commission
About Our Client
Established in 2007, our client is a small business undergoing a period of growth and are looking to on board personnel within their Sales team. They are located close to the CBD, and pride themselves on their energetic and diverse culture. They are seeking a highly motivated individual with a degree of sales experience to be a part of their successful development. A determined attitude and passion for sport are required as these are crucial for success and culture fit within the team. Hunger to develop and grow new and existing relationships will lead to success in this role.
In this role you will not just be a face in the crowd; join a business with which your contribution is vital to their success! If successful, you will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager. The position is remunerated on a salary basis with access to commission on a monthly basis. The various responsibilities expected of the successful applicant include, but are not restricted to:
- Willingness to potentially transition to an on-road Business Development Consultant over time
- Possessing a great attitude
- Conducting outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Ensuring company revenue targets and KPI's are met
- Identifying opportunities to cross and up-sell
- Meeting and exceeding individual productivity, sales and conversion KPI's
- Adhering to various company policies and procedures
- Post-sale follow up calls and relationship management
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an individual who has is passionate about sport and has a willingness to transition or continue their career in a Sales environment. It's crucial for the successful applicant to be able to think quickly and creatively in pressured situations, to be able to connect with key internal stakeholders and decision makers and most importantly to close Sales. Highly developed verbal communication skills are essential, as a large part of measured performance in the role is to do with attracting business for the client.
What's on Offer
- A meaningful position within an enjoyable, vibrant workplace culture
- Clear career progression pathway with an rapidly growing organisation
- Access to commission on top of an attractive salary!
- Convenient City-fringe location