You are here
Junior Sport Sales Consultant
- Join a small, team based environment!
- Be a crucial part of the success of the business
About Our Client
Launched in 2015, our client is a key player in the Sports performance monitoring field who operate within the Australian Domestic and International markets. They have forecasted huge opportunity for the forthcoming two years in their space and as a result have decided to expand headcount within their Sales team. Their product enables complete tracking of athletic performance at a sub-professional level through a wearable device, producing data which can then be digitally analysed and transformed into an overall output score. Some functions include distance covered, speed, zone running, maximum velocity andsprint efforts, among others. The client aims to change the game of amateur sport and provide individuals who compete at this level with the same information that would be accessible at an elite level, for a fraction of the price. At present they do not have direct competition, and as a resultant are looking to bring on hungry, driven individuals to capitalise on the monopoly.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team in a solution sales capacity! The role involves liaising with key stakeholders within sporting clubs, as well as and individuals over the phone to sell the product. The KPI's are not regimented, with the emphasis being placed on sales volume. This is a fantastic opportunity to be financially rewarded for results through an uncapped commission structure. The responsibilities expected of the successful applicant include:
- Conducting outbound, solution sale and business development calls to sporting clubs
- Effectively monitoring sales pipeline and tracking past interactions effectively
- Performing in line with individually allocated targets
- Maintaining personal administration work
- Reporting results and processes to management
- Possessing a strong degree of hunger, resilience and drive to succeed within a sales environment
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking individuals who are truly passionate about sport and have had exposure to the inner-workings of sporting clubs. Prior sales experience in a business-to-business capacity is essential as the role heavily emphasises establishing new business through prospective calling as well as managing existing relationships. Hunger to acquire new business, tenacity and resilience are absolutely crucial traits of the successful applicant and you will need to be able to demonstrate these tendencies to be considered.
What's on Offer
- Highly convenient Inner suburbs location
- Very attractive commission structure
- Huge growth potential with a newly established business!