You are here
Legal - Administrator Assistant
- Exciting opportunity to work for a mid-tier Law Firm
- Fast paced, exciting working environment
About Our Client
A mid tier Law firm located in Brisbane CBD is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team.
You will provide support to solicitors and assist with everyday legal administration tasks. Key duties will include:
- Support to solicitors and paralegals;
- Answering the telephone in a professional and timely manner;
- Administration duties and procurement of all office supplies;
- Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft office, Excel and Acrobat;
- File and diary management;
- Arranging appointments;
- Maintaining reception areas to a high standard;
- Booking travel and accommodation;
- Attending to emails, scanning, binding and archiving;
- Maintaining client database.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required for this role are:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Always come across in a professional manner throughout all customer and client interactions;
- Must have experience working in a law firm;
- Comfortable mutli-tasking under pressure and have a keen eye for detail;
- Strong work ethic;
- Strong MS office skills;
- Build and maintain client relationships;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Full time working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Career progression within the firm.