You are here
Legal Assistant - 12 Month Contract
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Melbourne CBD Location
About Our Client
Out client is a leading plaintiff law firm, who is continuing to experience an exciting period of growth. This iconic Australian firm is seeking an experienced and conscientious Legal Assistant to join its team in the Melbourne CBD Office.
As a Legal Assistant supporting an extremely busy and dynamic team, you will be tasked with performing duties such as:
- Fielding incoming calls, and transferring to team members as appropriate;
- Liaising with clients in a professional and empathetic manner;
- Preparing written correspondence for clients;
- Providing appointment management;
- Producing file notes
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have worked as a Legal Assistant for 2+ years. A personal injury background is highly desirable. The selected individual will possess a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
What's on Offer
Our client is an employer of choice within its industry, as it boasts an outstanding culture characterised by collaboration and teamwork.