You are here
- Industry-leading National Law Firm
- Convenient Central CBD Offices
About Our Client
Our client are industry leaders in the field of Compensation and Personal Injury and are seeking a Legal Assistant with industry relevant experience, to join their talented team.
Demonstrating high standards of organization and teamwork and using your established skill set, you will provide quality support to a busy and hardworking ream. Your responsibilities as Legal Assistant will be to:
- Coordinate and Support the Principal;
- Provide high level administrative and legal assistance;
- Ensure exceptional service is consistently delivered to clients;
- Answer all incoming enquiries and assist or transfer calls where appropriate;
- Provide accurate information to clients within a timely manner;
- Arrange opening and closing of files and produce file notes;
- Arrange and manage appointments;
- Prepare basic correspondence for clients; and
- Coordinate the Principal's diary.
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced Legal Assistant you will confidently manage a high volume workload whilst consistently producing work of a high standard. The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience as a Legal Assistant in a litigation environment;
- Strong understanding of court processes and systems;
- Proven ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; and
- A proactive, friendly and enthusiastic disposition.
What's on Offer
This role presents a rare opportunity for a talented Legal Assistant to join this outstanding firm in an integral role. The team work hard and play hard and enjoy a vibrant social culture. Work in a convenient CBD location and be rewarded with an attractive salary package and ongoing opportunities for learning, development and career progression.