You are here
- Exciting opportunity to work for a mid-tier Law Firm
- Opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
A mid-tier law firm based in Brisbane CBD is needing a Legal Assistant to join their growing team.
You will assist the organisation with everyday administration tasks. Key duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients whilst providing an exceptional standard of customer service;
- Updating and maintaining the data base as well as drafting and proofing documentation;
- Answering the telephone in a professional and timely manner;
- Attending to emails, scanning, binding and archiving;
- Preparing correspondence, documentation and bills for clients;
- Opening, closing and maintaining client files;
- General administration duties and procurement of all office supplies.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required for this role are:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Always come across in a professional manner throughout all customer interactions;
- Comfortable mutli-tasking under pressure and have a keen eye for detail;
- Must have worked in a legal firm previously;
- Must be able to work on a very busy desk.
What's on Offer
- Full time working hours;
- End of Jan start date;
- Competitive salary.