You are here
Legal Personal Assistant
Fun team culture
About Our Client
With more than 30 years experience, this highly regarded national brand is at the forefront of the legal industry. Valuing innovation, growth and exceptional client service, the organization are searching for an exceptional Personal Assistant to join their talented team.
You will collaborate closely with the Directors and Principals, providing key administrative support, managing communications and coordinating diaries. Demonstrating high levels of motivation, commitment and initiative you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and managing positive relationships with team members and clients
- Coordinating travel and accommodation
- Managing diaries
- Coordinating and assisting with various administrative functions
- Assist with organizing of functions and events
- Maintaining filing systems
- Assist with switchboard as required
The Successful Applicant
This integral role is suited to individuals who possess excellent organizational and communication skills and have a desire to learn about all areas of the industry.
Key requirements include:
- At least one year in a similar role within the legal industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- High degree of initiative, motivation and problem solving skills
- Punctuality, commitment and a professional demeanour
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
Opportunity for an outstanding Personal Assistant to join a highly regarded national Law Firm. Work within a fun and talented team in a convenient city location, and be rewarded with an attractive salary and ongoing opportunities for professional development.