You are here
Legal Secretary - Leading Firm
- Leading Law Firm with a Renown Brand
- Opportunities for Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and well-known law firm that is experiencing an exciting period of growth. This dynamic organisation is seeking a legal secretary to provide crucial administrative support to its team. Our client is looking for an experienced individual who ideally possesses a background in property law.
The core duties of this pivotal role will include;
- Providing crucial administrative support to a team of associates and paralegals;
- Fostering relationships with external service providers, solicitors and other stakeholders;
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and guidelines;
- Managing team administration such as group emails, calendars, and payments;
- Performing administrative duties such as archiving, filing, scanning and binding;
- Maintaining the firm's database
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking an extremely polished and personable individual to join their team. The successful applicant will have 2+ years experience working as a legal secretary and will ideally possess a property background within legal administration. This applicant will be willing to grow organically within the organisation, and will be committed to developing as a professional within the legal assistant space.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a valuable opportunity for professional development, career progression and a competitive remuneration package. This expanding organisation possesses a collaborative and positive culture that positions it as such an enviable environment to work in.