You are here
Legal Secretary - Personal Injury
Opportunity to work for a leading top tier law firm
Great working environment
About Our Client
A top tier law firm is needing a Legal Secretary to join their personal injury team.
- File and diary management
- Preparing court briefs
- Drafting legal court documents
- Preparing matters for hearing
- Drafting letters and general correspondence
- Draft correspondence and legal documents
- Generating reports
The Successful Applicant
- MUST have Personal Injury experience;
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Always come across in a professional manner throughout all customer interactions;
- Comfortable mutli-tasking under pressure and have a keen eye for detail;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a leading law firm within their Personal Injury team.