You are here
- 3 month conract position for a legal litigation secretary
- Immediate start with possible extension to contract
About Our Client
My client is a small firm with an excellent location in the CBD.
The legal secretary will be supporting the senior litigation solicitor with the following:
- Diary Management
- Screening of emails and calls
- Drafting correspondence and legal paperwork
- Arranging for the delivery if legal paperwork
- Transcribing court proceedings and meetings
- Keeping records up to date
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience within litigation - other areas of expertise will also be considered. You will have strong organisational skills. You will have a strong attention to detail and have worked in a small to mid tier firm previously within a secretarial capacity. You must be available to start immediately.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary for this 3 month contract with possible extension. Immediate start.