You are here
Competitive Salary Package
Highly sucessful firm
About Our Client
Backed by more than a century of experience, my client is an industry-leader in commercial law. Renowned for their standards of excellence and strong global presence, they offer client service that is second to none. They are both one of the longest standing, and fastest growing, firms in the industry.
In this pivotal, fast-paced role, you will be responsible for a broad range of administrative tasks. You recognise the importance of collaborative teamwork and proactively develop excellent working relationships with your colleagues, as well as strong rapport with clients. Utilising your strong sense of initiative, you strive to stay ahead of the pace and maintain a high level of service excellence at all times.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answer phone calls promptly and professionally and respond accurately
- Transcription of digital dictation files
- Travel coordination
- Diary management
- Draft legal documents
- Maintain client database
- Prepare cost agreements
The Successful Applicant
You will possess a high degree of professionalism and a commitment to quality in all that you. You maintain a proactive, positive and flexible disposition. You have demonstrated to success in a similar role. To thrive in this role you will:
- Have demonstrated success in a similar role
- Consistently produce work to a high standard with emphasis on correct grammar, spelling and formatting
- Be highly computer proficient including MS Office, Elite 3E, CRM, and document management systems
- Confidently juggle conflicting priorities and a demanding workload
- Remain calm and effective under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Respect and enhance company culture and align with the company's strategic goals
What's on Offer
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, this role presents an opportunity to join a highly regarded firm. Enjoy exceptional company culture in an environment where professional development, collaborative culture, and workplace flexibility are actively promoted.