You are here
- 4 month contract with possible extension
- Compensation law experts
About Our Client
Backed by a wealth of experience, my client is an industry-leader in compensation law in NSW. They are specialists in their respective market and ensure the highest quality of standards with their client services.
Your role will be integral to the whole team your day to day task will be but not limited to:
- Diary management and travel bookings
- Draft legal documents
- Maintain client database
- Prepare cost agreements
- Time Costing
- Proof reading Legal Documents and correspondence
The Successful Applicant
You will possess a high degree of professionalism and a commitment to quality in all that you. You maintain a proactive, positive and flexible disposition. You have demonstrated to success in a similar role.
You must have
- Over 3 years' experience as a legal secretary
- Over 1 year Compensation law experience
- Consistently produce work to a high standard with emphasis on correct grammar, spelling and formatting
- Be highly computer proficient including MS Office, Elite 3E, CRM, and document management systems
- Confidently juggle conflicting priorities and a demanding workload
- Remain calm and effective under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Immediate start with possible extension to contract
- In addition to an industry competitive salary package, this role presents an opportunity to join a highly regarded firm.