You are here
- Sydney CBD Location
- Chance to work in a dynamic environment with industry experts
About Our Client
One of Sydney's leading law firms is seeking experienced legal secretaries to join a fast-past environment. Our client is at the forefront of legal innovation and is seeking to expand both their specialist areas and growing reputation.
Our client is currently seeking a temporary legal secretary for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate in this role will be someone who is proactive, enthusiastic and wants to work within one of Sydney's fastest growing firms. You will be supporting a partner, senior associate and lawyers in this high performing team. You will report directly to the team's paralegals and office managers. As a legal secretary you will provide a range of secretarial and administrative services including; general secretarial duties, client liaison, invoicing and expense billing, amending documents and submitting court documents.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Professional Approach; both in candidate behaviour and appearance
- Proficiency in MS and strong word processing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to create successful relationships and work collaboratively in a team
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered an opportunity to work at one of Sydney's fastest growing law firms with industry experts. This will not only allow you to develop and train your skills at work but work in a dynamic office environment. You will also have a range of social and sporting benefits made available to you. This role offers an excellent hourly rate and great city location with Sydney Harbour views.