You are here
- Highly competitive remuneration package dependenet on experience
- Unique opportunity to join a high performing team
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading legal entities, with a rich history of providing unparalleled services in the banking and finance, litigation, IP and real estate areas. Due to the continued growth of the business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal secretary to join this high performing team on a permanent basis.
As an integral member of the support team, key responsibilities include:
- Drafting, proof-reading, editing and formatting legal documents such as briefs and court documents;
- Preparing and distributing correspondence;
- Liaising with internal team members and external clients in a professional and confidential manner;
- Providing legal research support to associates and partners;
- Employing an internal system to process bills and invoices in a timely and accurate manner;
- Collating, creating and distributing reports; and
- Ad hoc administrative support when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have relevant experience in mid to top tier legal firms, previous exposure to litigation or IP law will be highly regarded. You will have advanced skills across the MS Office Suite and other relevant systems and will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will be self-motivated, highly flexible and have a strong desire to continue to grow your career as a legal secretary. Given the emphasis on teamwork at this organization, you will be able to work effectively with the existing team.
What's on Offer
- A supportive and dynamic team in a stunning inner Sydney CBD office;
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading legal firms; and
- Highly competitive remuneration, depending on experience.