You are here
Local Council Administration Support
A competitive pay rate of between $25 and $28 per hour, depending on experience;
A friendly working environment, with a team of five colleagues;
About Our Client
Our client is a very well known Local Government body. They are currently experiencing an increase in workload and so are looking for a temporary professional Administrator to join their team. The office is incredibly busy so the right candidate must be able to hit the ground running in the role.
The key accountabilities of the Administration Officer will be:
- Using Pathway system to process online applications for Council services;
- Communicating with members of the Customer Service team where necessary to ensure processes are completed;
- Writing routine correspondence and ensuring all documents are accurate;
- Print and prepare confirmation letters for the postal service;
- Provide the team with adhoc Administrative support when needed;
- Communicating with customers to resolve any issues or answer any queries.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a proven history with using the Local Government system Pathway. They must be able to work well within a team but also demonstrate their initiative whilst working autonomously. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential. A high level of proficiency with the MS Office Suite will also be looked on as highly preferable and the ability to pick up new and sometimes complex systems, is a must. The candidate must be incredibly hardworking but also personable. They must possess a keen eye for detail.
What's on Offer
- A competitive pay rate of between $25 and $28 per hour, depending on experience;
- A friendly working environment, with a team of five colleagues;
- A temporary position, with the chance of extension, for a proficient Local Council systems user.