You are here
Mail room Clerk
- Central CBD Office
- Renowned Australian Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded national law firm who provide strategic, innovative solutions and advice. Their unwavering commitment to quality client service has earned them an immaculate reputation in the Australian marketplace.
The firm's talented Support Team are currently seeking an experienced Mail room Clerk for this integral role.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sort and distribute the morning incoming mail and newspapers;
- Conduct deliveries twice daily, as well as urgent deliveries on an ad hoc basis;
- Distribute internal mail regularly by clearing outbound internal and external mail from all offices and assigning it appropriately;
- Prepare and dispatch large mail out projects;
- Arrange local, interstate and international couriers;
- Order stationery as needed;
- Receive and send faxes;
- Answer staff queries in relation to mail, deliveries, photocopying, couriers and faxes;
- Attend to banking for Partners of the firm and Accounts Department;
- Assist with the movement of office equipment, furniture, files, stationery and other items to accommodate the smooth running of the office;
- Reception relief.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in a similar administrative role and demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A proactive and results-oriented approach;
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team
- Professional presentation
Further education within Law or Business will be highly regarded, as will reception and Switchboard experience.
What's on Offer
Our client value good workplace culture and strive to provide a supportive and pleasant workplace alongside a multitude of employee benefits.