You are here
Manager Rangers & Security
6 - 12 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a WA Local Council with a strong focus on delivering outstanding community services to the local residents and businesses providing the highest level of customer service and engagement.
Reporting into the Director of Community Service, this role is to cover maternity leave for a minimum period of 6 months with a view it could lead to a more permanent position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of community projects within an approved budget and operational plan
- Leading a team of rangers and coordinating activities and work days
- Responsible for the financial control and budgets for the Ranger and Security division
- Providing continuous support and recommendations for process improvement
- Conducting Ranger and Security Services to the local community including infringement notices & bush fire control
- Coordinating the animal shelter and administration of the dog and cat Acts
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must have experience working in a similar role with relevant tertiary qualifications in areas such as law enforcement and security. You will ideally hold a current Security Agents Licence and be available to start immediately and commit to a long term contract.
What's on Offer
- 6 - 12 month contract
- on site parking
- Managerial responsibilities
- Salary range $90,000 - $100,000 P/A
- Immediate start