You are here
Medical Receptionist - Immediate Start
- 2-3 week contract
- City Fringe Location
About Our Client
My client is a well regarded not-for-profit, providing exceptional community support. They are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis, with potential to go permanent for the right person. Ideally you will be from a medical or allied-health background, to enable you to hit the ground running.
As receptionist, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being first point of contact for all inbound calls and face to face enquiries
- Following up on email enquiries
- Booking client appointments
- Handling all mail and shipping requirements
- Troubleshooting complex enquiries to find a resolution
- Ensuring the customer database is updated accurately
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- Previous experience in a Medical or Allied-Health background
- A mature and caring approach
- You should have excellent verbal communication skills as well as strong data entry speed and a high level of attention detail.
- You must be available to commence work immediately.
What's on Offer
- Initial 2-3 week contract
- Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 4.30pm
- Easily accessed by public transport