You are here
Part-time Medical Receptionist
Working in a collaborative and warm team
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable Medical practice seeking an enthusiastic Medical Receptionist to work in their team. This practice requires the Receptionist to work part-time holding great responsibility and reliability.
The key duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Preparing and running patient clinics;
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with enquiries;
- Manage patient billing and receipting, preparation and maintenance of practice scheduling, typing medical dictation scanning and filing;
- Booking patient appointments;
- Assisting doctors and other team members with tasks;
- Ordering office equipment and or medical consumables; and
- Ensuring reception and waiting areas are tidy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant MUST have previous experience working as a Medical Receptionist. Working as part of a team is a key requirement to this job which entails high organisational skills and motivation. Furthermore, the successful applicant must have great interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate empathy and be compassionate. Additionally, the applicant must have good problem solving skills and be adaptable and flexible.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly salary;
- Located in the eastern suburbs; and
- Close to public transport.