You are here
Member Care Consultant
- Great location and salary
- Training provided and team work encouraged
About Our Client
We are currently working with, a well-established organisation within the insurance industry. Having been around for over 50 years, they are known for their professional services and brand. Run only to profit members this organisation ensures their focus is on their customers. A friendly and engaging team based environment is encouraged, and as a result has fostered a positive working ethos. This position is very conveniently located within their modern Western Sydney head office.
As an integral member of the Member Care Team you will be the first point of contact to an established customer base working to strengthen existing relationships by providing first class service.
Your duties will include;
- Answering all incoming calls in a timely manner;
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy in the processing of all data and administration;
- Superior organisational, time management and planning skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate and empathise with members to provide support;
- Ability to manage and resolve all customer complaints first point;
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders to ensure all processes are followed through;
- Providing accurate product information and service to customer concerning pricing and other enquiries;
- Effectively and efficiently managing requests, complaints and general information and advice to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
What we are seeking is a representative with a positive, upbeat and personable attitude. Someone with a commercial and professional approach are qualities that are highly regarded. The key to success in this position is being attentive to the needs of the business and it's members but having the ability to be yourself and interact and succeed with your colleagues. During the quieter periods the successful candidate should demonstrate a proactive can-do attitude, displaying initiative and continuously seeking out ways to improve processes and efficiency. The successful care consultant will be;
- A highly motivated, diligent, conscientious and driven customer service individual.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- An applicant who can show their honest personality and flair from day one.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding service to the clientele base.
- Willing to manage a busy workload in a fast paced and high traffic environment
What's on Offer
Working within a not for profit organisation you will be given the chance to shine in a supportive team environment. Our client also boasts
- Location close to public transport;
- Dynamic company culture;
- Learning and training opportunities and;
- Opportunity to grow with a strong market leader.