You are here
This position is now filled
Member Service Advisor
- Speak with business professionals on behalf of an industry leader
- Work within a high performing member engagement team
About Our Client
Our client is a national leader in the professional membership and education course sector. In addition to providing the tools, resources and programs to achieve individual and business career goals, our client pride themselves on delivering national tax development and networking events such as webinars, conferences, and conventions.
As a Member Service Advisor you will be -
- Responding to member requests & enquiries via phone, email and fax;
- Process member upgrades and renewals via the in house database;
- Ensuring all data and payment details are entered and processed to the highest detail;
- Process event registrations in a timely and accurate manner;
- Distribute and escalate any queries or sales leads to the appropriate internal business.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as a Member Service Advisor you must have:
- A minimum of one year's working experience in a phone based customer service role;
- Well-developed and professional standard of written and verbal communication skills;
- Outgoing and energetic personality with great interpersonal skills;
- Capacity to work both autonomously and as part of a team; and
- High attention to detail with great data entry skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering conveniently located, brand new offices, on Pitt street close to public transport. Amazing salary package and full training on all products and services of the organisation.