You are here
Member Services Officer
- Customer Experience position within Financial Services
- Growing business with progression available
About Our Client
My client is a leading superannuation provider.
The member services officer is responsible to assist our clients valued members on a broad range of enquiries regarding their superannuation. You will work as part or a broader team and work together to plan and organise tasks, problem solve and continuously improve processes to benefit our clients members.
This position offers the ability to learn about superannuation and is supported by comprehensive training and regular ongoing updates to ensure that skills and knowledge remains current. Other responsibilities include:
- Prompt delivery of friendly service and accurate and current information to members in response to their inbound enquiries
- Provide exceptional service over the telephone, by email, face to face or via other channels
- Identify opportunities and refer customers to other products and service advisor or teams
- Update member information, records and call information
- Conduct outbound telephone calls as required
The Successful Applicant
You will have a strong customer experience back ground and have experience within financial services. Superannuation experience is not essential however looked on favourably. You will be a quick learner and be focused on a building a career within a growing organisation.
What's on Offer
A package circa $53K with fantastic progression opportunities.