You are here
National Customer Service Manager
Western Sydney Location
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity for an experience Customer Service Manager has become available in our clients Head Office in Western Sydney.
This is a customer focused role with opportunity to put your stamp on the team by providing high quality service, continual improvement and monitoring service quality. You should have a natural ability and the experience to deal with all types of customers and be able to handle any customer escalations with a focus on exceeding expectations through empathy and well thought-out solutions.
Your role is to lead the National Customer Service Team to provide valued service to all customers and support to the Sales team. Success is measured via Customer Feedback and service performance KPI's.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure key relationships are developed and maintained with external customers
- Monitor team performance and individual performances
- To train, mentor and assist the customer service team
- Continuously look at ways to improve performance against an agreed set of service standards
- Ensure that the Customer Service team maintain close working relationships with the Sales Distribution Teams through clear communication and shared goals
- Liaise with the sales and distribution teams on issues and opportunities for the business
- Follow through, on-time, on all agreed actions and reporting requirements
- Keep abreast of customer needs to ensure they are satisfied and encouraged to repeat business
- To ensure procedures / processes are adhered in regard order booking, pricing, credits, market intel, customer freight, invoicing and reporting
- Provide effective two communication with Customers on special requirements, issues or delays that may arise
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately and timely by the Customer Service team
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a people leader who has demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team in the provision of customer service and proven ability to own the solution to deliver positive customer outcomes in an operational and service delivery environment.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Excellent stakeholder management, ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and handle competing priorities
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learned with colleagues and encourages others to do the same
- Experience to develop and implement strategy, clearly linked to business and overall customer service objectives
- Previous experience in similar industry such as furnishing, automotive, electronics or white goods is highly desirable
What's on Offer
Within this dynamic, challenging and rewarding role you will gain the benefits of;
- The opportunity to apply your ambitions and abilities to achieve the best possible results
- An attractive salary package
- Car parking
- Permanent Full Time