You are here
- Work alongside industry experts and develop skills
- Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a industry-leading and global investment firm servicing clients from both private and public sectors. The organization is consistently ranked amongst the best in the world. In saying so, our client seeks administrational help to drive business performance.
As the Corporate Receptionist, you will be working 5 days per week from 8.00am-5.00pm and may have to be flexible with these hours. As an integral member of the reception team, key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact; liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the national switchboard;
- Organizing the booking of meeting rooms, video conferences and teleconferences; and
- Liaising with office services and catering staff to ensure the efficient operation of the office environment.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you must have had previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment. Although the role specifies payroll and finance functions, experience in this area is not necessary. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude towards all tasks presented. The individual selected will be well organised and attentive; with the ability to deal with multiple tasks in a fast and efficient manner. You will also have proficiency in MS office systems, in particular Excel.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work alongside industry experts and develop individual skills
- Career progression and potential extension of contract
- CBD location
- Dynamic culture and environment