You are here
- Exciting and dynamic opportunities
- Sydney CBD
About Our Client
The client represents one of the globes most reputable recruitment agencies. Due to an expected expansion of their activities, an exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join their dynamic and fast paced team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all internal queries in relation to Human Resources;
- Preparing and coordinating all recruitment documentation and all role advertisements;
- Compiling necessary documentation and approvals for staffing requests;
- Independently managing the accurate and timely recording of data;
- Assisting in the compilation of reports in support of the HR team and wider business;
- Providing general administrative assistance as required;
- Formatting all documents and reports to ensure professional presentation;
- Maintaining internal records on excel in a timely and accurate manner; and
- Completing all administrative support duties as required by the team including filing, photocopying and proof reading.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have had previous experience in an administrative position, preferably supporting a Human Resources team. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills; presenting all tasks with a can do attitude. You will possess a strong knowledge of the MS Office Suite, especially in regards to Excel- Pivot Tables and V Look Ups. Given the high level of exposure to personnel files, you will have demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and professionalism in the workplace. Furthermore, you will be an enthusiastic individual who will work effectively within a hardworking team.
What's on Offer
- Attractive pay rates under a temp contract
- Immediate start
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location