You are here
- South Sydney location
- Full-Time Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client, based out of South Sydney are looking for a forward-thinking and proactive office all-rounder to assist with administrative and PA tasks.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Processing data to compile spreadsheets using Excel;
- Collating and analysing data for the purpose of compiling reports;
- Coordinating logistics to ensure the effective management of stock;
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Scheduling meetings and conferences and setting up the spaces;
- Greeting national and international clients;
- Managing the team's diary;
- Liaising with couriers and on site maintenance workers;
- Managing domestic travel arrangements including cab charges;
- Organising off-site team functions;
- Ad hoc administrative duties associated with the management of stock and additional general tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in office admin roles in a fast-paced workplace. Our client is looking for a professional who is ready to hit the ground running! You will be able to work autonomously in a timely manner, showing the expected initiative of a trained operative. Ideally you will be skilled in Excel and Outlook, and have a proven track record of a fast learner. Finally, to be successful for this role, you will be a friendly and approachable individual who will easily slot in to this vivacious work space.
What's on Offer
- Rare and unique opportunity to further develop your administrative skills and knowledge of business processes;
- Full time Permanent opportunity;