You are here
About Our Client
Out client is a leading international management consulting firm providing a service to some of the world's largest businesses and organisations. We are seeking an experienced and intuitive Office All-Rounder on a part-time basis to be the first point of contact for all visitors and to maintain the office environment.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors
- Booking & preparation of meeting and training rooms
- Event Coordination
- Catering services to formal functions, meetings and events
- Ordering Stationery
- General housekeeping & administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' reception experience within a top tier Professional Services firm. You will be an excellent communicator who is highly organised and able to prioritise and multi task. Outstanding customer service, advanced administrative and computer skills are also required.
What's on Offer
- Temporary to permanent
- 2 days per week
- Top tier, global organisation