You are here
- Permanent role for long term stability
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Established for over 40 years my client is an Australian owned and operated specialist in the manufacturing industry. They offer a close-knit office environment, where everyone is encouraged to "pitch in" and support each other. They have parking available on-site and National operations.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced office administrator with bookkeeping knowledge.
Reporting to the Operations Manager your day to day will look like:
- Debtor Invoicing & filing
- Reviewing invoices and adding freight charges as required
- Sending Debtor statements monthly
- Follow Up invoices not processed
- Upkeep of filing of old POD's and Load Sheets
- Production Reporting and Statistics
- WHS Committee meeting minutes & records
- General Office Support and reception duties when required
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a personable and enthusiastic individual, who is confident in their ability as a support to their team. You will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- MYOB experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience with financial processes in a clerical role
- Transferable industry experience such as manufacturing or warehouse environment.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering;
- A real opportunity for stability;
- Supportive, close knit team environment;
- Work for one of the country's largest service organisations and brands;
- On site parking.