You are here
- Office Coordintaor with MYOB
- Small firm in St Leonards
About Our Client
My client is a successful architect firm that has been in Sydney now for over 100 years, the practice with utmost professionalism and work on projects both commercial and residential.
There is a team of 12 in the office and they are seeking an Office Coordinator to assist with all office support. Including invoices using MYOB.
The duties of this Office Coordinator role will include:
- bring the first point of contact for the business
- Manage client relationships
- Coordinate project files
- Answer phone queries
- Order office supplies
- Keep the office neat and tidy
- Work wit MYOB
- Keep a track of invoices and finances
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will most likely have:
- A background in an Office Support position
- MYOB experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, email, phone and in person
- A positive work ethic
What's on Offer
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with Office Administration experience and exposure to MYOB to settle into a great company that offers flexibility and the chance to really be part of a team.