You are here
- Office Manager opportunity in Macquarie Park
- Working with a collaberative team
About Our Client
My client is a key player in the transport industry with a focus on software solutions. They are an international business that is tech savvy and very successful. With a team of 40 in the Sydney office they are keen to get someone on board that can liaise with all departments.
Located in Macquarie Park the office is ideal for anyone looking in the area.
The role itself if very varied and would suit a proactive candidate that enjoys building their responsibility levels.
The role will include but won't be limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organise and maintain files and records
- Assist the finance and administration team in daily administrative tasks
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments
- Attend and take meeting minutes
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Make travel and guest arrangements
- Assist in organising social corporate events
The Successful Applicant
- For the role of Office Manager the ideal candidate would have:
- A background in a similar role eg Office Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to liaise with all levels of personnel
- Available to start as soon as possible
- High proficiency on all Microsoft office packages
What's on Offer
The job of Office Manager is offering a competitive salary, brilliant location and collaborative team.