You are here
- Office Manager opportuity in North Sydney
- Incredibly fast paced working environment
About Our Client
My client is an extremely successful technology company that focuses on developing business critical computer applications. The company itself now operates globally, with the corporate headquarters based in Sydney. They have continually grown and developed, creating a vibrant and collaborative office environment. Based in North Sydney they are in the ideal location close to the train station.
The role will be assisting the EA, working as a team to ensure all administrative duties are completed within the office, sitting on Reception to represent the company in the best possible way. This is a new position so one in which will evolve depending on what the successful candidate's strengths are.
The role of Office Manager will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Reception duties including answering the switchboard and meeting clients
- Ensuring the meeting rooms are presented well
- Ordering all stationary and food needs
- Event management; conferences, dinners, staff parties etc
- The first point of contact for business enquires.
- Travel booking, with help from the EA
- Delegated duties from the EA
- Liaison with all departments
The Successful Applicant
For this role of Office Manager my client is looking for the following qualities:
- Ability to work independently and take direction without follow up
- A background in a similar position or Office Coordinator
- High proficiency of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level planning and organisation skills, business acumen
- Ability to build strong relationships and work in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work, strong time management skills
- Confident, self-motivated with the ability to show initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, time management skills
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is keen to work for a collaborative, engaging company based in North Sydney.
This role will suit someone who always looks to go above and beyond their role, with great attention to detail and who thrives on a busy environment.