You are here
- Career Development
- Growing Business
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing national business specializing in providing critical services to Australian public. Our client prides themselves on excelling in customer service and providing outstanding support. The culture of the business is collaborative, team orientate and hard working. This impressive company is currently going through sustainable growth and now has the need for a dedicated and intuitive Office Manager to support the team.
This is a suitable opportunity for an ambitious and intuitive individual with a strong Team Assistant/Office Manager background to advance their career in a challenging and collaborative environment. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Proactive travel and accommodation bookings for multiple individuals across the team.
- Managing correspondence and provide essential support across the team.
- Develop and improve processes.
- Negotiate preferred supplier agreements.
- Attend meeting and prepare crucial business documents as required.
- Prepare draft internal reports and presentations for management.
- Completing invoicing requirements for directors.
- Event management and organisation.
- Manage and assist in integral business activities.
- Coordination of administrative staff.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display excellent written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail. You will possess previous experience working as an Office Manager/Team Assistant. Further, the ideal candidate will have a driven and proactive nature that will be critical in supporting the wider team. As you will be supporting multiple individuals across the business you will excel in managing a variety of tasks whilst still maintaining an impeccable working standard. The Office Manager role will require strong MS Office Suite knowledge matched with ability to demonstrate initiative in a dynamic workplace. Previous experience with travel arrangements is highly desirable as well as a demonstrated ability to improve and develop processes.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a thriving business with a strong people focused culture.